Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
- Material of the uppers: Black velvet
- Lining: Leather and lycra
- Inner sole: The inner soles are flexible under the forefoot, allowing the best possible extension and settlement of the foot plate when walking. On top of this inner sole a soft (non-removable) footbed has been added, made from polyurethane and recycled rubber, which ensures effective cushioning all day long. Thanks to the footbed's extremely low level of compression (< 5%), you can enjoy maximum comfort every time you put on these stylish shoes. This open-cell foam technology, which is also used in sneakers, is characterized by good ventilation and a moisture-regulating system, helping to create a cooler, dryer and healthier shoe environment for your feet. The entire inner sole is covered and finished with leather for an elegant look.
- Outer sole: The outer soles, which are also flexible under the forefoot, are made from stylish beige-coloured leather. Rubber has been injected into the soles under the foot plate and the nose, to provide even better cushioning and more grip (see photographs). The underside of the outer sole is covered with a thin film of transparent plastic, to protect the shoes when they are being tried on for the first time.
- Lining thickness: Light lining
- Nose: Pointed
- Fastening: Slip-on/open (the stretch in the material ensures that it is easy to put on the boots and take them off again)
- Pattern: Plain
- Type of heel: Stiletto
- Height of heel: 5 cm for size 37
- Shoe width at the widest part of the forefoot: 21,2 cm for size 37
- Shaft height: 20 cm for size 37
- Shaft circumference: 23 cm for size 37 (the stretch in the material ensures that the shaft fits perfectly around your calf)
- Shoe last: A
- Production:Handmade in Italy
Use a colourless, water-repellent spray in order to give your velvet shoes some extra protection. Use a dry cloth and gently wipe in one direction to clean your shoes. In case of stubborn stains you can immerse your soft cloth in warm water and rub it slowly over the stain. Avoid direct contact with products and substances that contain oil (makeup), alcohol (perfumes, solvents) and/or abrasive elements. In case of direct contact with water, allow to dry well in a cool and well-ventilated place.
THE STRETCH-SOCK BOOTS TREND: HOW TO WEAR THEM?
The sock-like fit makes them perfect to wear with anything from cropped pants to midi and maxi skirts. The supple velvet gives your look a shiny and festive touch.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Milano velvet stretch-sock ankle boots with low heels