Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
- Material of the uppers: Nude patent leather
- Lining: Skin-coloured leather
- Inner sole: The inner soles are flexible under the forefoot, allowing the best possible extension and settlement of the foot plate when walking. On top of this inner sole a soft (non-removable) footbed has been added, made from polyurethane and recycled rubber, which ensures effective cushioning all day long. Thanks to the footbed's extremely low level of compression (< 5%), you can enjoy maximum comfort every time you put on these stylish shoes. This open-cell foam technology, which is also used in sneakers, is characterized by good ventilation and a moisture-regulating system, helping to create a cooler, dryer and healthier shoe environment for your feet. The entire inner sole is covered and finished with leather for an elegant look.
- Outer sole: The outer soles, which are also flexible under the forefoot, are made from stylish beige-coloured leather. Rubber has been injected into the soles under the foot plate and the nose, to provide even better cushioning and more grip (see photographs). The underside of the outer sole is covered with a thin film of transparent plastic, to protect the shoes when they are being tried on for the first time.
- Lining thickness: Light lining
- Nose: Pointed
- Fastening: Slip-on/open
- Pattern: Plain
- Type of heel: Stiletto
- Height of heel: 5 cm for size 37
- Shoe width at the widest part of the forefoot: 21,2 cm for size 37
- Shoe last: A
- Production: Handmade in Italy
- Fits small to size. Take one size larger than your normal size.
Use a soft, damp cloth to gently clean the patent leather. If the superficial dirt has not yet been removed, you can use a special lacquer oil that cleans and nourishes the leather. Always use the provided dust bag to transport your shoes. Never use a plastic bag to transport your patent leather shoes, as this could damage the leather. Avoid any contact with color-emitting materials and agents consisting of oil (make-up), alcohol (perfumes, solvents) and abrasives.
NUDE SHOES: HOW TO WEAR THEM?
Set the tone. These patent leather nude pumps are the shoes of your dreams. Comfortable, yet sexy and elegant, and suitable for any outfit. They are the type of seasonless shoes that will go with practically everything in your wardrobe for years to come.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Positano dorsay pump in nude patent leather with a low heel