Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
- Material of the uppers: oxblood coloured calfskin in croco style
- Lining: Skin-coloured leather
- Inner sole: The inner soles are flexible under the forefoot, allowing the best possible extension and settlement of the foot plate when walking. On top of this lasting board a soft (non-removable) footbed has been added, made from polyurethane and recycled rubber, which ensures effective cushioning all day long. Thanks to the footbed's extremely low level of compression (< 5%), you can enjoy maximum comfort every time you put on these stylish shoes. This open-cell foam technology, which is also used in sneakers, is characterized by good ventilation and a moisture-regulating system, helping to create a cooler, dryer and healthier shoe environment for your feet. The entire inner sole is covered and finished with leather for an elegant look.
- Outer sole: The outer soles, which are also flexible under the forefoot, are made from stylish beige-coloured leather. Rubber has been injected into the soles under the foot plate and the nose, to provide even better cushioning and more grip (see photographs). The underside of the outer sole is covered with a thin film of transparent plastic, to protect the shoes when they are being tried on for the first time.
- Lining thickness: Light lining
- Nose: Pointed
- Fastening: Slip-on/open
- Pattern: one colour
- Type of heel: Block
- Height of heel: 1 cm for size 37
- Shoe width at the widest part of the forefoot: 21 cm for size 37
- Shoe last: B
- Production: Handmade in Italy
- Fits small to size, take one size larger than your normal size.
Use a soft, damp cloth to gently clean the leather. In case of direct contact with water, allow to dry well in a cool and well-ventilated place. Always use the shoe dust bag when transporting them to keep them in the best condition.
5 stars based on 2 reviews
Add your review
Review Agrigento oxblood