Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
- Material of the uppers: Black soft patent leather shoes that fit like a second skin
- Lining: Skin-coloured leather
- Inner sole: The inner soles are flexible under the forefoot, allowing the best possible extension and settlement of the foot plate when walking. On top of this inner sole a soft (non-removable) footbed has been added, made from polyurethane and recycled rubber, which ensures effective cushioning all day long. Thanks to the footbed's extremely low level of compression (< 5%), you can enjoy maximum comfort every time you put on these stylish shoes. This open-cell foam technology, which is also used in sneakers, is characterized by good ventilation and a moisture-regulating system, helping to create a cooler, dryer and healthier shoe environment for your feet. The entire inner sole is covered and finished with leather for an elegant look. Thanks to these sneaker soles, these women loafers feel like elegant sneakers.
- Outer sole: The outer soles, which are also flexible under the forefoot, are made from stylish beige-coloured leather. Rubber has been injected into the soles under the foot plate and the nose, to provide even better cushioning and more grip.
- Lining thickness: Light lining
- Nose: Round
- Fastening: Slip-on/open
- Pattern: One colour
- Type of heel: block heel
- Height of heel: 1 cm for size 37
- Production: Handmade in Italy
- Fits true to size. If you have slightly larger feet, please take half size up.
Use a soft, damp cloth to gently clean the patent leather. If the superficial dirt has not yet been removed, you can use a special lacquer oil that cleans and nourishes the leather. Always use the provided dust bag to transport your shoes. Never use a plastic bag to transport your patent leather shoes, as this could damage the leather. Avoid any contact with color-emitting materials and agents consisting of oil (make-up), alcohol (perfumes, solvents) and abrasives.
HOW TO WEAR?
These black women loafers are considered to be the best working shoes for women. You can wear them in both summer and winter, with or without tights. In addition, they look very chic with straight-leg jeans and a cotton shirt. Upgrade your work outfit with these black patent leather shoes that feel like elegant sneakers.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Carini black loafer