Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
- Material of the uppers: dragon fruit coloured suede leather with orange top
- Lining: Skin-coloured leather
- Inner sole: The inner soles are flexible under the forefoot, allowing the best possible extension and settlement of the foot plate when walking. On top of this lasting board a soft (non-removable) footbed has been added, made from polyurethane and recycled rubber, which ensures effective cushioning all day long. Thanks to the footbed's extremely low level of compression (< 5%), you can enjoy maximum comfort every time you put on these stylish shoes. This open-cell foam technology, which is also used in sneakers, is characterized by good ventilation and a moisture-regulating system, helping to create a cooler, dryer and healthier shoe environment for your feet. The entire inner sole is covered and finished with leather for an elegant look.
- Outer sole: The outer soles, which are also flexible under the forefoot, are made from stylish beige-coloured leather. Rubber has been injected into the soles under the foot plate and the nose, to provide even better cushioning and more grip (see photographs). The underside of the outer sole is covered with a thin film of transparent plastic, to protect the shoes when they are being tried on for the first time.
- Lining thickness: Light lining
- Nose: Pointed
- Fastening: Slip-on/open
- Pattern: bi-color
- Type of heel: lacquered stiletto heel with a slightly larger support surface (feels like a thicker heel and is not sensitive for grass or pebbles)
- Height of heel: 5 cm for size 37
- Shoe width at the widest part of the forefoot: 21 cm for size 37
- Shoe last: B
- Production: Handmade in Italy
- Fits small to size, take half size larger than your normal size.
Use a soft, dry cloth or brush to carefully clean suede leather and maintain that real suede effect. Protect the leather against damp by using a colourless, water-repellent spray made especially for shoes. Only apply the spray when your shoes are dry. Suede leather is highly absorbent, so that it can easily colour. For this reason, it is important to avoid suede coming into contact with materials that easily give off their colour. Also avoid direct contact with products and substances that contain oil (make-up), alcohol (perfumes, solvents) and/or abrasive elements. If suede comes into direct contact with water, allow it to dry thoroughly in a cool and well ventilated place.
DRAGON FRUIT HEELS: HOW TO WEAR?
These heels seem great for parties, but even on a day-to-day basis they can become your favourite pair of shoes. You can combine these bright coloured heels with plain colours like white, grey or black. They can be perfectly paired with jeans, which gives you a great fashionable look.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Ragusa dragon fruit pumps with orange top