Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
- Material of the uppers: Beige suede leather and top in black patent leather
- Lining: Skin-coloured leather
- Inner sole: The inner soles are flexible under the forefoot, allowing the best possible extension and settlement of the foot plate when walking. On top of this inner sole a soft (non-removable) footbed has been added, made from polyurethane and recycled rubber, which ensures effective cushioning all day long. Thanks to the footbed's extremely low level of compression (< 5%), you can enjoy maximum comfort every time you put on these stylish shoes. This open-cell foam technology, which is also used in sneakers, is characterized by good ventilation and a moisture-regulating system, helping to create a cooler, dryer and healthier shoe environment for your feet. The entire inner sole is covered and finished with leather for an elegant look.
- Outer sole: The outer soles, which are also flexible under the forefoot, are made from stylish beige-coloured leather. Rubber has been injected into the soles under the foot plate and the nose, to provide even better cushioning and more grip (see photographs). The underside of the outer sole is covered with a thin film of transparent plastic, to protect the shoes when they are being tried on for the first time.
- Lining thickness: Light lining
- Nose: Pointed
- Fastening: Slip-on/open
- Pattern: two colours
- Type of heel: Lacquered retro kitten heel with comfortable support base
- Height of heel: 5 cm for size 37
- Shoe width at the widest part of the forefoot: 21,2 cm for size 37
- Shoe last: A
- Production: Handmade in Italy
- Fits small to size. Take one size larger than your normal size.
Use a soft, damp cloth to gently clean the suede leather. Always use the provided dust bag to transport your shoes. Never use a plastic bag to transport your shoes, as this could damage the leather. Avoid any contact with color-emitting materials and agents consisting of oil (make-up), alcohol (perfumes, solvents) and abrasives.
BEIGE AND BLACK HEELS: HOW TO WEAR THEM?
These heels look great with formal outfits, like grey or black trousers and a dark blazer or a black jumpsuit. We'd also love to pair them with shades of blue, beige, white and (yes!) even brighter colours like red or green! Let's be honest, they fit with basically anything!
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Ragusa - bicolor pump - beige with black suede leather